Timeless Tattoos FAQs
everything you need to know about Timeless Tattoos Inc
1. HOW DO I GET TO THE SHOP?
5772 176 Street
2. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO GET A TATTOO?
Prices very greatly depending on artist, size and placement, the best way to obtain an estimate is to either contact the artist directly or come by the shop.
3. IS THERE A SHOP MINIMUM?
$100 is our minimum price, please note this varies from our hourly rate.
4. HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO GET TATTOOED?
You must be 18+ to get a tattoo at Timeless Tattoos
5. ARE WALK-INS WELCOME?
Yes, walk-ins will be welcomed on a first come, first served basis
6. DO I HAVE TO LEAVE A DEPOSIT?
Yes, we require all clients to leave a deposit when making their appointment to be tattooed. This deposit then goes towards the price of the tattoo. Deposits are nonrefundable. If the appointment needs to be rescheduled, 48 hours notice must be given or the deposit will be forfeit.
7. WHAT DO I DO IF I NEED TO CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT?
In order to cancel or reschedule an appointment you must call the shop during business hours (noon-6pm) or contact your artist directly. Please note that all messages left after 6PM will not be checked until the following day. All deposits are non-refundable.
8. WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR AFTERCARE?
What to expect:
Your tattoo will take about 2 weeks to heal. It will be tender for the first few days, then it will develop light scabs and appear crusty, these will gradually flake off. During this period the tattoo may look ugly and it may seem that the color is falling out with the scabs. Don’t worry, this is normal. The last stage is when the tattoo looks healed but is still waxy or shiny on the surface. The directions below should be followed until the tattoo is fully healed.
Aftercare instructions will be provided and explained to you once your work is finished. To ensure the best possible healing of your work make sure you follow these instructions as there were explained to you.
Timeless tattoos provides our own all natural freshly house-made lotion to help in the healing process of your tattoo.
Other lotions recommended: Aveeno (fragrance free), Aquaphor, Curel lotion, Cetaphil lotion
On rare occasions some people may develop a reaction to one of these lotions. You will know if you develop bumps or pimples around the area. This is not a problem, wash the area and switch to one of the other recommended lotions. Do not continue using lotion if you have a reaction.
Do’s and Don’ts:
1) You can shower as normal. But, for the 2-week healing period do not submerge or soak your tattoo in any way. No swimming, hot tubs, or saunas. It will interfere with healing and can cause infections and scarring.
2) Do not expose your tattoo to direct sunlight for the 2-week period. Keep it covered with clothing.
3) Do not pick at the tattoo! Let the scabs fall off naturally. No scratching, rubbing or abuse to the tattoo in any manner.
4) Once your tattoo is healed, you may go in the sun but keep in mind the sun rapidly fades your tattoo and if you plan on being in the sun, use sunscreen to protect it. Don’t use sunscreen for at least a month after getting a tattoo and try to test an area to make sure you don’t have a reaction.
Despite constant efforts to ensure all our pigments meet the highest standard of quality and purity, the application of some pigments to some individuals may cause an allergic reaction, due to the sensitivity of the person. Timeless Tattoos and whoever it may designate as it’s operators, disclaim any responsibility for an allergic reaction of any person to whom the pigment is applied. The tattoo is not guaranteed when you leave the studio. We have given you the very best in art, the very best in colour and the tattoo was applied expertly under the most sterile conditions. You are responsible for its care in the next few days. Follow these guidelines and enjoy your new tattoo!
9. CAN I BRING A FRIEND?
You are allowed to bring a friend, but due to limited space restrictions we kindly ask you to limit it to one person.